Sunday, October 9, 2011

What to Say

There's no point in getting too picky with my word choice at this hour.
I often find myself struggling to choose the right words (if they even exist) when it comes to this subject anyway.

Full of such energy, such passion;
She'll leave you behind if you can't keep up,
But she has so much to offer if you can keep your feet.

She's about as much as I can handle, if not more so;
I can't imagine trying to present her to anyone else (they wouldn't even be remotely prepared).

She can handle it all. And then some.
She's a warrior, and a trip and a half (likely more).

I have such special images of her floating in my head;
The image of a pretty smile and a mesmerized gaze from across the camp fire,
The thought of her energy as she gyrates with high octane intensity (such a joy to watch),
The look on her face that I could only discern from the lighting in the venue.

I'm happy enough just knowing that someone like this exists;
Each moment I spend with her is just an extra bonus.

I've learned a great deal in these past 6-8 months (about myself, about others, about everything...)
You've been a unique part of it, and I'm certain you have more to offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment